I have been working in Dubai from past almost a decade and it is a wonderful experience working in a multicultural environment having a progressive environment with numerous opportunities for the budding career of the people. Besides career opportunities, you can have good prospects of your business and you can lead a decent life with security. As it is offering lots of opportunities to all, lots of people are migrating to the city with lots of dreams in their min. Besides, there are lots to explore in the city. Now, let’s look in detail the reasons to live in the city:
- Life style: The standard of living or life style of Dubai has improved to a great extent. The rate of improvement is quite good and higher as compared to other countries of the world. Dubai has got world class infrastructure and even offers quality products which would enhance your life style. This would let you lead your life as you want to. You can lead a luxurious life style in one of the posh areas of the city. As lots of people are considering Dubai to live in, a considerable increment in the cost of living has experienced.
- Weather: The city experiences a good weather for around 8 to 9 months in the year. This would allow you to enjoy all the outdoor activities in the city and also to enjoy the beach side. The city has got a warm and pleasant weather. But during the summer months, it gives a tough time the residents of Dubai as well as its tourists. It is not recommendable to explore the city during the summer months. But lots of festivals and shopping galas can be found during the summer months. This is because to attract lots of tourists even during the off season to the city.
- Stable economy: One of the stable economies of the world is the economy of Dubai. Even Dubai‘s currency, Emirati dirham AED, is a valued currency. The city’s currency is very stable and hence it directly effects on the economy of this city which is again stable. Dubai has got the fastest growth in the economy as compared to other developing countries of the world.
- Free of tax: Dubai offers tax free living for all. Whether you are an employee at any organization or are running your own business in Dubai, you don’t have to pay taxes on your income. Moreover, if you set-up your own business in the free zone of the city, the State Government would offer you some benefits. No kind of capital gain tax or corporation taxes exist in Dubai. Due to freehold law of property ownership, it has become possible to own a property in Dubai.
- Fun and leisure activities: Dubai is also a land very much for the tourists visiting from all over the world. The tourists can have unlimited fun in the city even during the night time. Variety of activities like yacht chartering is even available in the city. For this, you have to book your ticket online in advance from CharterYachtDubai.com from here.