Are you looking for a good job with endless growth opportunities in a place where you at the same time can enjoy a high standard of living and a warm climate? Dubai is the place to go!
The world is watching Dubai – one of the most favourable environments in the business world and a city that is going through an absolutely amazing progress and development, which will continue to increase for the upcoming years. Dubai’s economy has grown rapidly in the past decades and created a lot of new job opportunities. This is recognized by many career seekers all over the world, who choose to live in Dubai because of the many possibilities the city can offer.
Why you should work in Dubai
One of the major reasons for people to choose a career in Dubai is due to the possibility of high and completely tax-free salaries. Yes, it’s true; The UAE government and the Emirate of Dubai do not charge any kind of taxes on individual earnings.
The rapid development of Dubai has furthermore attracted many multi-national companies to establish a department in the area. Taking about multi-national, the city consist of more than 200 different nationalities where 85% of the residents are expats. The primary business language is English, so neither the culture nor language will be a hindrance for newcomers. Instead, the mentioned factors will make it more than easy for you to settle in no time.
The Hospitality Industry in Dubai
While there’s no doubt to why you should go to Dubai if you’re looking for new job opportunities and challenges, you might find it difficult to decide on which industry to work in.
As in every other place, there are some industries in Dubai which are more popular than others and where you have better chances on finding your career path.
Over the past few years, the amount of people working in Dubai’s hospitality industry has increased dramatically. The growing interest in this industry can be explained by many factors. First and foremost, Dubai is one of the most touristic cities in the whole world.
Secondly, you’ll find some of the greatest hotel chains in the city offering the best working environment. Radisson Blu Residence and their other hotels in Dubai is a good place to apply for a job, if you want to commit yourself in delivering extraordinary world-class service to guests and success in of the world’s most luxurious.
The third reason to why the hospitality industry is so popular is due to fact that it doesn’t require any specific education and is therefore easy for people to enter, independently of their background. This creates a good starting point and makes it easy to enter an industry with endless possibilities.
Reasons to work in Dubai’s Hospitality industry
There are a lot of reasons to why you should choose a career in Dubai’s Hospitality Industry. Here’s a random extract:
- It’s a very safe bet. You won’t find a place where people don’t need food, drinks and a place to sleep. Wherever and whenever you start working, there will be guests to indulge and money to earn.
- You get responsibility very easily. If you work hard and get along with guests and colleagues, you will very soon find yourself being promoted. The possibilities within promotions are many, as you both can move vertical and horizontal.
- It’s dynamic. The many was for you to move will open a door to the world and make sure that you’ll never get stuck. Your skills can take you to possess roles in other countries, with a different culture and new people.
- You will never get bored. You will meet new people every day, coming from places all over the world. You can never really plan your whole day being a service provider, which only makes the possibilities for what you can acquire even better!
- You get to exercise your creativity. As you have to do with people, there is always a unique challenge to tackle. In these situations you can by advantage put your creative thinking to good use. In fact, the jobs within the industry are often very dependent on their workers being imaginative.
Shahbaz ahmed is a technology geek, hobbyist photographer and a backpacker. He likes to travel different region of MIDDLE EAST and share his experience on different travel blogs.