A great family beach vacation ranks as one of life’s most enjoyable experience. Beach vacations or stay-cations at the shore give families a variety of activities that educate, offer exercise and provide relaxing fun time away from home. Here, we have listed the top seven family beach destinations where you can spend quality and fun time with your family. There is so much you could apart from build castles with your little ones around, on this beach trip.
Who says you can’t have a perfect beach vacation with the kids in tow? Whether it’s the cool shores of Seychelles, the dramatic sands of Hawaii or the festive beach spots in Europe, the following beach destinations will please the whole family.
- Caribbean islands – Jamaica, Dominic Republic and several other Caribbean islands offer world-class all-inclusive resorts for various family activities, including water sports, elaborate pools, on-site water parks etc. Many islands in the Caribbean offer a great stretch of beach with activities like horseback riding, snorkeling, windsurfing and sailing. Barbados beach offers more than just a beach. Your kids can enjoy the wild nature by visiting Barbados Wildlife refuge, Harrison’s cave and Andromeda Botanic gardens. Noteworthy choices of resorts include Franklyn D. Resort, Club Med Punta Cana and Beaches Resorts. These resorts offer extensive programs for children of all ages.
- Hawaii – While these exotic islands are definitely known as great honeymoon destinations, but that does not mean there isn’t plenty to do for families. Hawaii island offers a great kid friendly vacation that you kid will cherish forever. Kids’ programs are definitely part of the picture at Hawaii resorts. Each island of Hawaii has its own character, activities and atmosphere. The Big Island, also known as the island of adventure is the most popular choice for kid friendly vacations because it offers several adventurous excursions on top of the normal beach vacation.
- Fiji – Located in the beautiful South Pacific, Castaway Island Fiji is a great holiday destination for families seeking a fun as well as relaxing holiday. The Fiji islands offer a range of Diving’ experiences- shore dives, night dives, resort dives, wreck dives or cave dives. The idyllic island scenery, rain-forest trekking, biking and boating are some of the fun activities that your kids can enjoy on the magnificent beaches in Fiji. Depending upon your requirements, you can either rent a bungalow or an all-inclusive resort.
- Santa Rosa Beach, Florida – Although this entire gallery can be filled with Florida beaches, there is one particular that is famous among families. Santa Rosa beach is a quaint coastal community that was established in 1910. The community of Santa Rosa offers luxury beach house, world class dining, upscale and local shopping, various art galleries and nature trails. Kids and teens can discover miles of biking trails, beautiful lakes and wildlife.
- Seychelles – An ideal island holiday destination for families, Seychelles attract large number travelers from various parts of the world every year. Seychelles comprises of 115 beautiful islands that are located in the middle of Indian Ocean. This tropical group of islands is famous for its serene beaches, numerous natural reserves and 2 UNESCO World Heritage sites. This tropical island is an abode of few parks and reserves that provide an incredible thrilling experience for kids. Cousine Island is a true wonderland for nature lovers, providing home to several endemic and endangered species of fauna. You can also explore the underwater wildlife through snorkeling.
- Paradise Island, Bahamas – Located in the Atlantic Ocean north of Cuba, this beautiful island has an international reputation for sailing, with regattas and races all year round. Strategically located, Bahamas has a tropical maritime climate, make it neither too hot nor too cold. The grandeur beaches perfectly combined with all modern amenities including aqua sports have become major tourist destinations all over the world. There are many entertainment venues and disco centers, casinos and those eyeball grabbing clubs that make the night life in the city vivacious and vibrant.
- Maldives – Maldives offer the perfect settings for a family vacation. The stretch of sandy white on Maldives is all about fun in the sun. The island offers a myriad of activities for the whole family to get involved in and share. Snorkel, scuba dive, windsurf, and sail- you can indulge in various water sports. Many of the resorts in Maldives are especially designed to cater for family holidays. If you and your family are tired of nature and water sports, explore the local way to life, shop for crafts and souvenirs.
Alecia Gilbert is an online manager for ClassicAdventuresRV – RV Rentals Reno Nevada. She loves to blog and Travel across the world in search of new places, people and culture.