Getting a marriage visa issued in your name can be quite a thing if you are not quite abreast of the rules and regulations of the process of visa application. Availing the help of professionals can provide the much needed help in such a scenario. In many instances, several people get in touch with the wrong people in order to get the thing done efficiently. That can delay the process further and also make you spend a lot of money.
UK Marriage Visa Requirements
It is needless to state that both the partners must be married and should have a valid document sufficing that. Moreover they should be financially independent. Lastly they should have a proper residence in the United Kingdom. These are some of the requirements that must be met in order to get a marriage visa issued.
There are various terms and conditions that one must abide by whilst applying for a marriage Visa in UK. Let us now throw some light on these one by one.
- The couple must have met before in person in order to get a permanent Visa.
- A couple that has been married for less than 2 years will not be granted a permanent Visa in the first place. They will be granted a temporary Visa and after two years they will be granted permanent Visa, provided they still stay together.
- The Visa applicants must be well of and not take financial help from public funds. The public funds are meant for those who have a low and unstable income. In order to get the Visa application processed one must make sure that that they are able to take care of their expenses without the help from any sort of public funds.
- In case the couple that is applying for the loan also has children (below the age of 18) should make an application along with the main application.
- Any couple that is planning to come down to the UK and avail a UK marriage or spouse visa must clear the entry clearance test.
- As stated earlier the couple must have a proper residence in the UK in order to get their Visa application processed.
The spouses of those who live in the UK will have to come here under a special jurisdiction of marriage Visa category. They will be able to work only after a Visa is granted and not before that. With a UK spouse Visa a resident of UK can bring his/her spouse from other parts of the world and reside with them. Moreover, the applicant will be able to seek employment and work in the United Kingdom once the application gets through and will also not require a work permit for that. One will also not have any sort of bonding on the type of work they can do. So obtaining a UK spouse Visa will definitely help you in a lot many ways.
Chris Dion is a well known author known for writing articles on immigration rules and regulations. In this article Chris has written for the website UKSpouseVisaHelp.com on UK marriage visa age requirements.