Traveling is one of the best past times that I do. With such, I can unwind and relax myself out. Staying in the city with those hustles and bustles of the city life really makes me bored and dull. Well, just like everyone’s dream, European tour is something I took. Europe is the most famous tourist destination across the globe.
This dream could be a little hard to get. This is for the reason that, having a tour into Europe is something expensive. However, this could not happen all the time. There are packages I chose to take and they give me the advantage of making this European tour come to life. Right after I got my package deal, I packed my clothes and prepare for the take off.
I am very much excited to see this land and visit its proud places. If you would like to know the places I got into, here’s the rundown:
- Eiffel Tower – most people say that your Europe trip will never be completed if you haven’t seen the beauty of Eiffel tower. Well, I have enjoyed the view of Paris right at the top of this tower. Honestly, I am afraid of the heights, but I chose to handle this fear by myself to make things work and make my tour completed.
- Big Ben – I never knew anyone who went to Europe and forget about the Big Ben. Well, it is actually one of my priorities with regards to taking pictures. I really do appreciate Big Ben and the place where it is located. Taking pictures of it is really breath taking.
- Acropolis – I really love history and I brought this skill to Europe. Acropolis is a place found in Athens and you could surely see places like the ruins and buildings. You could even get to experience Athens like this place.
- The Tower Bridge – this European bridge has been almost designed into perfection. I definitely enjoyed the great view of London. I don’t really mind visiting this place at the daytime or evening, since I still caught the glimpse of amazing views that it offer.
- Buckingham Palace – who will never forget visiting the palace of the British royalty. I took up pictures and it really looked great. It is something I could certainly cherish for my European trip, not to mention that any other place do not have such.
- Roman Coliseum – another place I went through when looking for the best places in Europe is the Roman Coliseum. It actually used to be an amphitheater which is really big enough to cater 50,000 people, and I am very proud to say that I am one of them.
With the tours I have taken, European tour is something I really appreciate. I had seen views in which no other place could have. The dream that I have came true and I really want to go into this place again in again. If you are like me, simply plan your travel and start it today.