If you have planned to spend your vacation in Italy, then it’s a good idea to know a few things about the country in advance. Here is a list of Italy travel tips that might help you enjoy the place at the fullest!
- Of all the Italy tourist attractions, the churches and historic monuments in Rome, Florence, and Venice are something you shouldn’t miss to visit. Plan your vacation to Italy in such a way that you have enough time to explore these three remarkable cities.
- Of course, Italy is much more than these three cities! From Naples and Milan to Bologna and Genoa, this country has many beautiful cities worth a visit. Each city is unique on its own with numerous churches, museums, gardens, and many other must-see spots.
- Italian food can be one good reason for you to plan your vacation to this place. Apart from the popular Italian foods, pasta and pizza, you may even find a delectable range of dishes made with fruits, fish, chicken, and salumi here. The dishes served in local restaurants are sure to take your taste buds through a flavorful journey.
- Discover the true essence of Italy by planning for a wine-tasting tour. There are a few tour organizers that offer truly exciting wine-tasting tours, where you get to treat your taste buds to a variety of wines.
- Driving in Italy is definitely not going to be a problem for anyone who has driven through the busy roads of California. Always keep your right! However, the road rules in Naples are a bit different from what you’re used to. In that case, maybe you can hire a taxi to reach your destination.
- Shopping in Italy can be easy if you can get help from your local hotel! Ask them for outlet stores that offer quality goods at reasonable prices. Don’t forget to add a pair of Italian leather shoes to your shopping list, for they will last long and look great on your feet.
- When in Italy, be an Italian! It’s good to know a few basic Italian words – “buongiorno” for Good Morning or Good Day, “buona sera” for Good Day and “arrivederci” for Goodbye. In case, you find all these words little challenging, then just learn one sentence – “Non parlo italiano” to let the person know that you do not know Italian.
To more about the famous Italy travel destinations, log on to PerilloTours.com. Here you’ll find numerous Italy travel tips that might help make your trip to this place truly worthwhile.